11 September 2011

Music Promo Video & Theme Mood Board

Music Promo Video & Theme Mood Board

Here I have created a mood board with a collection of images to use as inspiration for the music promo video and the overall theme which will be consistent throughout our three chosen products, which I will be creating with my group. These include screen captures from other music videos, with a similar theme to the one we wish to choose and images from bands and songs which I found inspiring such as You Me At Six and Paramore. My group found this to be very helpful, specifically when combined with the mood boards created by the other members of the group. The use of images, helped us to determine the choice of music genre we would like to use, the overall theme which will be present throughout the music promo video, the album digipak and the magazine advertisement and the overall plot for our music promo video.

No comments:

Post a Comment