24 September 2011

Media Coursework Blog Feedback So Far...

To determine whether the work I had completed so far was sufficient and I was on time with my production and planning, I took part in a peer assessment within my media lesson, in which I looked at the blogs produced by my classmates and gave feedback on them anonymously, along with every other class mate. 

Blog Peer Feedback

After reading the feedback which was given on my blog I am rather pleased. The majority of people felt I had analysed and explained my sources and inspirations very well. They also felt I had displayed sufficient amount of research into all aspects of my groups project, for example characters, costume and make-up, photo ideas etc and displayed efficiently what myself and my group intend to produce for our overall project.

No comments:

Post a Comment