17 September 2011

Inspirations For CD Digipak Inside Sleeve

Paramore - Uknown Album Inside Sleeve
What I particularly like about this album inside sleeve is the use of font and text, which are the lyrics to one of the songs. The text appears to be in handwriting and even has scribbles, almost like the plan for the song lyrics, which adds a more personal touch for the viewer, something which I would like to replicate in our album inside sleeve

Unknown Artist - Album Inside Sleeve
I really like this album inside sleeve, particularly for its realistic approach. The use of everyday items, seems more like a photograph, which I feel would be more relatable to the viewer, as it maybe items they use everyday. I would like to incorporate this style within our album inside sleeve, however with items such gig tickets and party photographs, in order to be relatable to our target audience and be consistent with the overall theme of our project. 

Charlie Mayfair - Unknown Album Inside Sleeve
Allow this may not necessarily be in keeping with our chosen theme, I like the use of font and background image used on this album inside sleeve. The font is very unique, appearing almost like handwriting, it stands out and catches the readers eye, which I would like to incorporate into our album inside sleeve. The background image is very intriguing, with an antique effect it makes the background almost appear like parchment paper, this effect I would like to somehow replicate in our album inside sleeve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment